Do you believe everything you read? 5 key things you need to know
- More than 80% of the answers you seek on the internet are incorrect as it has not been proved scientifically.
- More than 70% of the time we recommend, prescribe or advise on a GENERIC basic instead of considering the person INDIVIDUALLY.
- Individual variation and tailoring is key to obtaining optimal performance and results from your clients/patients/students.
- The individual approach is seldom utilized due to time, effort and financial constraints.
- Within a team or group, role play should be considered and done BEFORE tasks are performed together.